Imagine a fantastical land of spirited souls and divine dragonfolk who guide each other to greatness. This is the world of Dragons & Travellers’ Tales, and one which you will create by playing this tabletop game together.
With its deeply customized version of the Forged in the Dark role-playing system, Dragons & Travellers’ Tales will give you and a partner all the tools you need to make your own fantasy setting filled with a colorful ensemble of adventurous sojourners.
Like in your favourite fantasy stories, play cycles between chapters about individual characters and world building sessions that help fill out their world and its happenings. The more you play, the more connected the characters become with each other and with their surrounding setting, growing together into a rich universe of imagination. Onward, the creation of this world awaits!
Stats and Features
- A tabletop role-playing game for 2 players
- Recommended Ages: 10+
- Play session length: 1-2 hours
- Campaign length: 6-10 sessions
- Printable game sheets for journaling, map making, and quick rules reference
- B5 sized 86 page game PDF and epub for use on your ereaders
- 16 color illustrations to help spark your imagination
- Extensive accessibility features including a dyslexic friendly font, descriptive text, and full compliance with multiple accessibility standards
Forged in the Dark by Kyle Thompson
Editing by Lauren McManamon
Title Design and Illustrations by Ieva Auželytė
Layout and Graphic Design by Vee Hendro
Playtesting by Lauren McManamon, Ary Ramsey, and
members of the Tabletop Treehouse community